Borg & Overström B6 Water Dispenser
The Borg & Overström B6 Water Dispenser is all new. From the ground up. From its sleeker aesthetics to future-proof digital connectivity, and increased performance, hygiene and sustainability benefits – B6 is the most advanced countertop water dispenser to date. Borg & Overström have redefined countertop water dispensing. Minimalistic, understated and thoughtfully considered, B6 stays true to Borg & Overström’s founding principles of applying striking aesthetics to inspire your every day. The paired-back, premium look of the seamless casing creates a calming contrast to the complex technology that lies within. B6 is built in the UK using proprietary sub-assemblies from nearshore suppliers, reducing the supply-chain carbon footprint. Recyclable components combined with solar-powered manufacturing processes make B6 a highly sustainable choice. B6 is consistently energy efficient, making it both economical and eco-friendly. Not only does it use energy-saving Dry Chill® – Borg & Overström’s high-performance cooling technology – it’s also fitted with an intelligent sensor which sends the appliance into standby mode when light levels are low, or after a period of inactivity.
B6 meets the needs of the modern workplace with industry-leading digital connectivity. Unlike it’s previous model, the Borg & Overström B5 Water Dispenser, It’s IoT-ready and comes with touchless Bluetooth® operation as standard. An intelligent troubleshooting module emits blinking code to support users with effective maintenance. B6 delivers instant purified chilled, ambient, sparkling, and hot water – creating more beverage possibilities for your people while delivering a high-capacity performance to match. An all-new internal Alarmed Waste Kit is available as an option for the floor-standing B6 water dispenser. This clever device emits an audible alarm at high water level and sends a signal via Bluetooth to deactivate the control panel, preventing the tank from overflowing.
Lease from Enquire
Rent from Enquire
Why Vending Sense?
- Dedicated account manager
- Flexible agreements
- Finance acceptance guarantee
- Quarterly service reviews
- Free upgrades
- Free ingredients
- Minimalistic, premium look
- Recyclable components combined with solar-powered manufacturing processes make B6 a highly sustainable choice
- Four-way versatility – B6 delivers instant purified chilled, ambient, sparking and hot water
- Next-generation modularity – B6 universally compatible parts increase maintenance efficiency for distributors and demonstrate a commitment to outstanding reliability for all users.
- Intelligent energy-efficiency – B6 is consistently energy efficient, making it both economical and eco-friendly. Not only does it use energy-saving Dry Chill® – Borg & Overström’s high-performance cooling technology – it’s also fitted with an intelligent sensor which sends the appliance into standby mode when light levels are low, or after a period of inactivity.
- Digital connectivity – It is IoT-ready and comes with touchless Bluetooth® operation as standard. An intelligent troubleshooting module emits blinking code to support users with effective maintenance.
- Hygiene-assured sanity – B6 is protected by Biomaster®. Antimicrobial technology inherent to the front panel, dispense area and the touch-sensitive console provides long-lasting protection against the growth of microbes, including bacteria and mould, reducing the potential for cross-contamination.
- Advanced water purity – B6 is available with the latest Viovandt® LED-UV. Mercury-free, chemical-free, and energy-efficient – LED-UV water purification complements Borg & Overström’s already comprehensive Totality® methodology for complete peace of mind.
B6 Water Dispenser
|B6 Dimensions||Countertop: (H) 41.5cm x (W) 32.0cm x (D) 40.0cm|
Floorstanding base cabinet: (H) 91.0cm x (W) 32.0cm x (D) 40.0cm
|Water System||Dry Chill®|
|Chilled Temperature||Chilled 2°C / Hot 92°C|
|Throughput Flow Rate||Chilled & Sparkling – 50 Litres Per Hour (LPH)|
Hot – 15 Litres Per Hour (LPH)
We service many machines across the whole of the UK so you can be safe in the knowledge that wherever you are, however many machines you have and whatever your mix of manufacturer, we have the experience and know-how to get your machines back up-and-running to optimum efficiency.
All of our machines come with full parts and labour warranty for 12 months. However, if you would like to protect your machine further, our tailored service agreements cater for all types of environments. We also stock a wide range of care products to keep your commercial coffee machine performing at its best all year round! Contact one of our sales specialists now for a free no obligation quote.
All of our machines include full delivery and on-site installation by our professional commercial coffee machine experts. Our installation also includes on-site staff training. Contact us now for a free no obligation quote.